CellMosaic® has designed this personalized immobilization kit for small molecule containing amine functional group. The user supplies the small molecule amine. Using the kit components, the customer immobilizes the small molecule amine onto SepSphere™ glyoxyl agarose in one step following CellMosaic® standard protocol.
This kit is custom made to order.
Some small molecules may contain other functional groups that can interfere with the reaction. We recommend that customers first email information about their small molecule before placing an order for this kit so we can provide insight into the efficacy of this kit and potentially present alternative options.
Key Features of this Immobilization Kit:
Minimum requirement for immobilization set-up
All reagents, buffers, and plasticwares are included
- Stable attachment
Easy preparation with air push mechanism for washing: less than 2 h hands-on time
Specification of the Solid Support
- Functional groups: Glyoxyl
- Matrix: 4% beaded agarose (source: GE Life Sciences, Sepharose® 4B)
- Particle size: 45-165 um
- Mean bead size: 90 um
- Ligand concentration: ~20 μmol glyoxyl per mL agarose
Specification of the Immobilized Product
- Immobilized chemistry: immobilized via glyoxyl agarose and reduction
- Chemical stability: stable
- pH Stability: stable
Requirement for Small Molecule
- Preferably >90% pure by C18 HPLC
- Total amount: 1-10 mg
- Stable at pH 10.0 and reducing condition