CellMosaic® has designed this personalized peptide-oligo conjugation kit to work with any peptide with an Cys and an amine-modified oligos. The customer supplies the amine-modified oligos, which are readily available from many commercial oligo suppliers. The customer also supplies the peptide. If the peptide sequence doesn't contain a Cys residue, an extra Cys should be added to the peptide sequence either at the C-terminal or N-terminal as an linker. Using the kit components, the customer converts the amine-oligo to a maleimide-oligo, followed by reaction of the thiol-peptide to generate the conjugates. One step purification step typically provides the resulting peptide-oligo at greater than 80% purity.
This kit provides materials to perform one to three conjugations. Scale of the reaction based on oligo: 50 nmol.
The kit materials and user manual will be supplied based on your oligo length, peptide sequence, and peptide length. Please supply these information when you places the order. Note: some combination of the peptide and oligo may not work with this kit. If this is the case, please check our custom synthesis for peptide-oligo conjugate and ask for a quote.
Requirement for peptide:
- Sequence: add a Cys residue either at the C-terminal or N-terminal for labeling
- Amount: 1-5 mg depending on the peptide MW
- HPLC purified and lyophilized. Please make sure there is no reducing reagents, such as DTT are present. The Cys peptide should be stored at -80 degrees Celsius.
- HPLC purity: >85% for N-terminal Cys peptide and >90% for C-terminal Cys peptide
Requirement for amine-oligo:
- Amount: 50 nmol
- HPLC purified and lyophilized
- Additional components of acid or other molecules containing primary or secondaryamine groups and thiol should NOT be present
Key Features of this Peptide-Oligo Conjugation Kit:
Offers a simple and easy way to prepare oligo-peptide conjugate
Fast and easy preparation: 6 h preparation and <2 h hands-on time
All reagents and supplies included for preparation to purification
- Options to choose tailored services at CellMosaic prior to and after conjugation
After conjugation: you can choose to send your sample to CellMosaic for HPLC analysis of the conjugates.