CellMosaic routinely performs HRP conjugation with antibody fragments. Customers can request either a single labeled HRP-Fab or a pool of heterogeneously products containing various degrees of the labeling products.
- Chemistry: HRP labeling through thiol ether formation.
- Specification: Single labeling or a pool of heterogeneous products containing various DOL products.
- Procedure: After a buffer exchange (if necessary), labeling of HRP (the enzyme) with NHS ester maleimide followed by gel filtration to remove excess crosslinking reagents. Then conjugation with Fab containing thiol functional groups and purification. Finally, concentration determination and size exclusion HPLC analysis of the Fab-HRP conjugates.
- Price: please contact us for a quote.
- Starting materials: Please check biopolymer for ordering information.
- Note: In this case sulfhydryl functional groups will be introduced to Fab through Lys residues using a reliable and reproducible procedure. However, if some of the modified or conjugated Lys residues are located on the antigen binding sites, this method may produce partially active or inactive Fab-enzyme conjugates that may not bind to the antigen. In such a case an alternative conjugation method may be used.
- Discount: 15 % discount price applies to additional conjugates ordered at the same time.
Examples (see images):
- Synthesis of FAB and a single labeled FAB-HRP conjugate through controlled labeling and advanced purification processes at CellMosaic (shown below): over 90% pure by size exclusion HPLC.