MMAE (monomethyl auristatin E) is an antimitotic agent that binds tubulin and inhibits the assembly of microtubules. Mc-VC-PAB-MMAE is a thiol reactive derivative of MMAE that containing a cathepsin clevable valine-citruline p-aminobenzylcarbamate linkage. Mc-VC-PAB-MMAE is used to prepare antibody-drug conjugates, such as brentuximab vedotin (Seattle Genetics). This HRP-MMAE conjugate is designed with similar linker chemistry as ADC and is synthesized at CellMosaic for our customers' usage in Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) based assay. A long flexible PEG linker is also incorporated in the conjugate to retain the activity of HRP and MMAE binding.
The final conjugate is purified to obtain two MMAE-labeled HRP conjugates, and is lyophilized from PBS containing sugar-based stabilizer for easy shipping and storage.
The product is sold as 1 vial of 0.5 mg (Cat# CM53210_0.5MG) or 4 vials of 0.5 mg (Cat# CM53210_2MG). For bulk orders, please contact us for a quote.
- Chemical name: HRP-MMAE (monomethyl auristatin E) (1:2) Conjugate
- Chemical formula: N/A
- Molecular weight: 47KDa CAS number: N/A
- Physical appearance: brownish preservative-free lyophilized powder in a 1.5 mL centrifuge tube
- Storage temp.: -20 °C
- Purity: ≥ 99 % of two MMAE labeled conjugates by HPLC
- Activity: ≥66 units/mg protein [Unit Definition: one unit is the amount of enzyme that will form 1.0 mg purpurogallin from pyrogallol in 20 sec. at pH 6.0 at 20 °C]
- Drug to HRP ratio: 2