HRP-Streptavidin conjugate is routinely used for detecting biotinylated antibodies and other biotinylated molecules via an enzymatic linked immunoassay such as ELISA, Western blotting, and immunohistochemistry. The quality of the conjugate and the linker has a great effect on the background and sensitivity of these assays.
CellMosaic’s HRP-Streptavidin conjugate is designed with a long flexible mixed PEG and ethylene type linker (29-atom length) to retain both biotin binding and HRP activities. Each lot of conjugate consists of only single-label HRP-Streptavidin (1:1) conjugate purified by size exclusion chromatography and confirmed by mass spectrometry. The amount is accurately determined by UV/HPLC analysis.
The final conjugate is lyophilized from 1xPBS for easy shipping and storage.
The product is sold as 1 vial of 100 microgram (Cat# CM53202-100UG) and 1 vial of 500 microgram (Cat# CM53202-500UG). For bulk orders, please contact us for a quote.
- Chemical name: HRP-Streptavidin (1:1) Conjugate
- Chemical formula: N/A
- Molecular weight: 92KDa CAS number: N/A
- Physical appearance: brownish preservative-free lyophilized powder (in PBS) in a centrifuge tube
- Storage temp.: -20 °C
- Purity: ≥ 99 % by SEC HPLC
- Activity: ≥250 units/mg protein [Unit Definition: one unit is the amount of enzyme that will form 1.0 mg purpurogallin from pyrogallol in 20 sec. at pH 6.0 at 20°C]
- Streptavidin to HRP ratio: 1:1 (Confirmed by MS)
ELISA, IHC, WB, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot, Flow Cytometry (recommended concentration: 0.01-0.1 μg/mL)