Irinotecan is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system. SN38 is 1000-times more active than irinotecan, but is not generally used as a drug due to its poor water solubility. If conjugated to a protein or antibody, the protein/antibody can transport SN38 to the active site.
This product is a control ADC for any IgG type antibody labeled with SN38, particularly any ADC made using CellMosaic's Antibody-SN38 Conjugation Kit (Cat#: CM11408). The product uses a human IgG1 subtype antibody that does not bind to the target. It has an average 4 SN38 loaded on each antibody and can be used for accessing the effect of SN38 alone (non-specific toxicity). The product uses a very low endotoxin level antibody as a starting material (≤0.5 EU/mg by the LAL method). The preparation and purification are conducted under pyrogen free environment. The final product is assayed for endotoxin to make sure it is suitable for cell culture and animal studies. The loading is confirmed by various methods including UV and difference MALDI-TOF MS.
The final conjugate is lyophilized from phosphate buffered saline containing sugar-based stabilizer for easy shipping and storage.
The product is sold as 1 vial of 100 microgram (Cat# CM51102-100UG), 1 vial of 500 microgram (Cat# CM51102-500UG), or 2 vials of 500 microgram (Cat# CM51102-1MG). For bulk orders, please contact us for a quote.
- Chemical name: ADC Control hIgG1-SN38
- Chemical formula: N/A
- Molecular weight: 148 KDa CAS number: N/A
Specification (current COA)
- Physical appearance: Colorless to white lyophilized powder in a microcentrifuge tube
- Storage temp.: -20°C
- Purity: ≥99% of SN38 labeled antibody by SEC HPLC, free of any unreacted SN38
- Endotoxin Level: ≤0.5 EU/mg by the LAL method
- Drug over antibody ratio (DAR): ~4 by UV ratio and difference MALDI-TOF MS
- Immunogen: HEL (Hen Egg Lysozyme)
- Species Reactivity: chicken
- Expression Host: CHO-S cell line
- Class: Human IgG1, Kappa
- Antibody Type: Monoclonal
- Applications: ELISA, FACS, IF, IHC, in vivo studies, IP, WB
- Purification Method: Affinity purified
Antibody SN38 Conjugation Kit (Product #: CM11408): ADC kit for labeling any IgG antibody with SN38 for early stage screening of customer's antibody.