Alprenolol is an antagonist for ß1 and ß2 adrenergic receptors. This biotin-alprenolol conjugate is first designed and synthesized at CellMosaic for our customers' usage of detecting ß-AR. Alprenolol is derivatized with a cysteamine linkage first at a position that is known to not interfere with the receptor binding, then reacts with biotin NHS ester to form the conjugate.
- Chemical name: Biotin-Alprenolol Conjugate
- Chemical formula: C27H44N4O6S2
- Molecular weight: 584.79; CAS number: N/A
- Physical appearance: lyophilized powder or oil film; Storage temp.: -20 °C
- Purity: ≥ 95 % by HPLC
Applications by customer:
- Rose, J. A.; Wanner, N.; Cheong, H. I.; Queisser, K.; Barrett, P.; Park, M.; Hite, C.; Prasad, S. V. N.; Erzurum, S.; Asosingh, K. PLoS One 2016, 11, e0156940.