CellMosaic is the preferred choose for diagnostic companies to source highly pure and single labeled oligo-HRP conjugates.
- Chemistry: HRP and oligo linked together through a thiol ether bond. In many cases, a long PEG crosslinker may be used for the flexibility and preservation of HRP activities.
- Specification: Single label or a pool of heterogeneous DOL products depending on customer's request.
- Procedure: After a buffer exchange (if necessary), labeling of amine modified-oligo with NHS ester-maleimide followed by gel filtration to remove excess crosslinking reagents.Then thiolation of HRP followed by conjugation of HRP and gel filtration. Finally concentration determination and gel electrophoresis analysis of oligo-HRP conjugates. Different purification strategies may be used for large scale oligo-HRP conjugates.
- Price: Contact us for a quote.
- Starting materials: Please check biopolymer for ordering information.
- Discount: 15 % discount price applies to additional conjugates ordered at the same time
Examples (see images):
- Synthesis and purification of a single labeled oligo-HRP conjugates at CellMosaic (shown below): >98% pure by size exclusion HPLC, characteristic UV spectrum of HRP (410 nm) and oligo (260 nm).