CellMosaic routinely performs antibody-HRP conjugation for customers using long polyethylene glycol based crosslinkers.
- Chemistry: Typical preparation of antibody conjugates using NHS ester-Maleimide heterobifunctional crosslinkers.
- Specification: A pool of heterogeneous products.
- Procedure: After a buffer exchange (if necessary), labeling of HRP (the enzyme) with the crosslinking reagent followed by gel filtration to remove excess crosslinking reagents. Then antibody thiolation using 2-iminothiolane followed by conjugation of antibody to the labeled HRP and purification. Finally, concentration determination and gel electrophoresis analysis of the Antibody-HRP conjugate.
- Price: please contact us for a quote.
- Starting materials: Please check biopolymer for ordering information.
- Note: In this case sulfhydryl functional groups are introduced to an antibody through Lys residues using a reliable and reproducible procedure. However, if some of the modified or conjugated Lys residues are located on the antigen binding sites, this method may produce partially active or inactive antibody-enzyme conjugates that may not bind to the antigen. In such a case an alternative conjugation method may be used.
- Discount: 15 % discount price applies to additional conjugates ordered at the same time.